Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Empowering Girl Makers: Infographic


I created this infographic, titled Empowering GIRL Makers, for my Instructional Design class at Marlboro College. Since I have been thinking about girls and e-Textiles lately, I thought that this was a fitting topic to explore more deeply.

This is the first full-length infographic that I've created; this is my revised version.  Clicking on the image or the link above will take you to a PDF of the Google Drawing.

I used a variety of tools to create this, including Google Drawings, SnagIt, PiktoChart, Grafio, and Paper53.

I like the images and the research that this graphic portrays.

(FAILURE LOG)
I had tried inserting a Tagxedo image in one section, but the resolution was terrible no matter what I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.